• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

34.8k users

asked in Health

1 Answer

0 votes

That is possible but you will need to see a doctor to be sure if it is only your period or it is something else.