Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.6k answers

126k users

in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

You can get Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Community Health Nurse Since you did not get less than C6