Notice: To Ask a Question, Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store
Find below easy steps for applying on the Colleges of Education portal. according to princof.
buy the forms and do the following;
1. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
2. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
3. Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
4. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
5. Click ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
d. After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
6. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
7. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
8. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means application won’t be processed
9. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.
When you finish filling the forms, and you print it out, you should compare the information on the printed forms to the one you filled online to see if they are the same.
You will need 3 ems envelopes. A big one and 2 small normal size ones. The 2 normal size ones should be put inside the big one together with your printed admission forms. The two envelops will be use to send you your interview letter and your admission letter. You will write the address of the school at the back of the ems envelop. if you do not know the schools address pls ask. Make sure you do not make mistakes with your address and contact information otherwise the school will not be able to contact you even if you get admission. Double check all your details to see if they are consistent before posting. The ems envelope is around 7ghc. Goodluck.