Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

I want to change my name on my wassce certificate, I contacted waec and they said they can't do it for me, so I am wondering if I can swear an affidavit to put those changes to effect.

1 Answer

0 votes

It actually proves you have changed your name.

once you have an affidavit for it you can change your name on the certificate but is a whole lot process

Your next step will be to publish your name change in the newspaper. There is particular format which is available in any newspaper office. It is better to publish in any of your local dailies as it is often read by the most of the local people. Never forget to keep copies of it

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

154k users