Log In

>>> Download and Install Askmeghana Education App. Check Waec Results. Check Your Qualification. Check Your Placement. Calculate Aggregate. Check School to Apply. Check Program to Apply Download and Install !!

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Whatsapp 0556202845 Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

My husband and his brother are sharing one ecg meter and his brother now start a church in the house where they now use heavy machines and other instruments and within a short period the bill pump up to over 2000 cedis so my husband gave him 500 cedis to settle part of the Bill and then we travelled and came back after 10 months only for us to receive a bill over 4000 cedis which indicate that they never paid again since we left bcos the date for last payment was the day we gave him the 500 cedis which he only paid 400 cedis out of it without adding his part to it. We went to ecg to explain but they claim they can't do anything about it. Please is there another way to ressolve this issue???
in Complaints

1 Answer

0 votes

ECG does not settle bills but they will only disconnect you if you do not pay and take you to court if you refuse to pay or do anything other than that. The best thing to do is to talk as a family and see how best you can come up with something or ask Ghana Police or the Court for help.