• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.6k questions

24.1k answers

26.3k users

1 Answer

0 votes

am afraid it will not be possible. contact the school administration for support. that is the best thing to do in such circumstance