• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.6k questions

24.1k answers

26.3k users

1 Answer

0 votes

if you have paid contact the school so they can send a letter to waec to have your results released then the university can access your results