• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.9k questions

24.5k answers

32.5k users

1 Answer

0 votes

That depends on the others but Core maths and English is a requirement you will need to get at least C6 to get into most institutions especially University or other Technical Universities.