1 Answer

0 votes

To enter the army as a regular officer, you need a degree or a HND from a recognized university or polytechnic

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users