• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.8k questions

24.3k answers

28.8k users


2 Answers

0 votes

UEW only offers degree in education which can be used for teaching. Some mining or survey firms will require more than a degree in education. Something about the field.

0 votes

hello if you wish to work in other company aside teaching you nay have to further your education to masters level