Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in General Information by

1 Answer

0 votes

You can only teach at JHS when you attend a teacher training college.
Normal diploma is just two years. Higher national diploma is 3 years. Higher national diploma is used to gain admission into universities and is considered equal to the 2nd year of a 3 year university degree program. .Obviously the HND is higher than the normal diploma so they will receive more pay than the Ordinarily

No related questions found

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

155k users