• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.9k questions

24.5k answers

32.5k users

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, just make sure there are no discrepancies in the certificates but even if there is, you'd only have to attach an affidavit. 

I hope this helps