in Complaints by

1 Answer

0 votes
please contact the student loan office in your school or the nearest ssnit office
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

148k users