• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.8k questions

24.3k answers

28.9k users

1 Answer

0 votes

yes dear you can use the same certificate to apply at the same training college if and only if you have at least 2 years working experience on the same field after completion