• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

37.9k users

1 Answer

0 votes

No please is either you register with another school to re-write the WASSCE or register for Novdec  to better your grades.

The News about people advertising  for that is a Scam please TAKE NOTE