• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

34.4k users

I wrote Nov Dec wen I was in form two so can I replace the grades to the one I didn't perform well in the wassce anaaa dis year 2018 wen am applying for the kintampo physician assistant course.

2 Answers

0 votes
Yes Stephen you can and it is accepted if only the grades are good.
0 votes

Yes as my sister had said earlier you can apply with a combination of both wassce and nov/dec(wassce private) in order to meet a specific program requirements or cutoff point