Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

1 Answer

0 votes


You would require elective chemistry before you can apply for material science and engineering

According to the College of Applied sciences you need

Credit passes in Three Electives comprising Elective Mathematics and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Technical Drawing

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

279k users