• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.3k answers

56.3k users


1 Answer

0 votes

Dear,here are some of the Health School that offers Medical Assistance;

  • Princefield College and Research
  • Radford University College Bachelor Of Science In Physician Assistants
  • Central University College
  • University Of Health And Allied Science
  • Narhbita College Physician Assistantship (Diploma)
  • Garden City University College
  • MountCrest University College