• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25k questions

23.6k answers

11.3k users

My b.e.c.e certificate is misplaced.. Can waec help me out..and what are the procedures


1 Answer

0 votes

please you can request for a new certificate but it will be a certified copy