Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Health by

Pls i am having candidiasis for the pass 7 years

But i have treated it once but it still gives me problems like bad smell and enlargement of the vagina.

Pls can you help me with the best solution like drugs so that the scent and the enlargement will be no more.

3 Answers

0 votes
Please visit a gynaecologist for an intensive treatment or better still look for Dr Ntiamoah's number and talk to him complete women show every sunday 5pm on GTV for the number.
0 votes
Moreover,it is advisable to prevent the vagina from getting in contact with much heat.If only you do expose it to much heat,please take measures to prevent it ones and for all.It shall be well.
0 votes


candidaisis popular known as yeast infection is caused by fungus and here are some effective measures to control it as proved and accepted by specialist , MOH and Professor Mcwalters from KNUST (health and  Allied sciences)

1. Eat raw garlics

.2 Topical Anti-Fungal Creams

You can purchase a topical, anti-fungal cream over the counter at your local drug store to heal a yeast infection.  You will find available treatments in topical antifungal cream, which you apply to the vaginal opening or in the form of suppositories that you insert directly into the vagina.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

156k users