• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

38.9k users

asked in Admissions/Recruitment anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

you can regiter for novdec and write just the English and attach it to apply. however, you have to pass this time with at least C6