• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.4k questions

25k answers

47.3k users

I dropped out of high school due to economical issues...  5 years ago. now i wonna make my way to the university since i have a diploma in graphics and want to further up at Winneba for Graphic designing... i am 23 this november... and an average student. i wonna obtain wascce certiicate and as a brother what is the best advice on the procedures i should embark on to realize my dream?

asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

–1 vote

if you have a diploma certificate then you can as apply as diploma to degree student