• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.2k answers

56.1k users

asked in Love and Relationship

1 Answer

0 votes

Did you mean change your name. If you want to change your name after marriage, you have to send your marriage certificate to court and swer affidavit confirming the change of name.