Message Us On Whatsapp


1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Please it is a yes and a no. Some institutions offer part time jobs to international students and some institutions don't not. However, the visa that will be given to you is a students visa which don't permit you to work.

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal