• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.1k questions

23.6k answers

11.4k users

1 Answer

0 votes

What I mean is, you have to take a letter from your school indicating that you have made payment. Send the letter to the regional office of waec in your region. Waec will then release your results.