1 Answer

0 votes

Yes you can divert to nursing.

You will either have to attend a nursing school or use your hnd to apply for bsc nursing at either Legon OR UHAS or UCC or UDS
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

150k users