Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

in General Information anonymous
edited by
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes


Applicant may obtain prescribed Declaration Forms at GH 5 cedi and complete with the assistance of the Marriage Registrar.
Deposit duly completed forms in addition to a processing fee of GH 45 cedi to the inhouse bank.
Declaration for consideration
Two witnesses are to be provided from each side of the couple if marriage is to be celebrated at the Registrar General's Department.
Registrar issues Marriage Certificate
Time Frame: Two days