• Register
Log In

Marketers and biomedical scientist needed. Send your CV to [email protected] or call +233 30 331 6939

Still want to go to school this year? >>> Apply through the Central Applications Office Now. Admissions are Still in Progress. Click Here to Apply!

The following students have gained admission through the askmeghana Central Applications Office >>> Check Your Admission Status Here

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.6k answers

121k users

in General Information anonymous
edited by

1 Answer

0 votes

When you are graduating, you are given a national service pin which you then take to http://www.nssghana.org/nssenrollment/Default.aspx. Enter your enrollment pin and then proceed to fill the national service form.

If you have already finished school but did not do your national service immediately and you now wants to do it, pls visit the national secretariat their office. You can read more at