Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in General Information by

Assuming i want to pair two result,that is school and novdec,which the date of birth is different in the years as 19/5/1990 and 19/5/1991 but thesame name used.will i be permitted to use it for application and gain admission?

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes once its the same person as in the SAME NAME as the one in the school WASSCE results with the same person in the passport picture in both when they verify the WASSCE results at WAEC, then no problem you can go ahead.
If they are not the same then don't as that will soil your record for life when you are caught.

No related questions found

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

156k users