I have misplaced my original BECE slip so I want to know de police will accept de results slip during de recruitment process

1 Answer

0 votes
It would be better to have your original results slip however if you cant retrieve the original, you can make do with the slip you have
go to waec and request for confirmation.police will bounce you without it
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users