• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.8k questions

24.3k answers

28.9k users

Please can I had admission to level 200 to any of the universities  to offer business administration  with my A.C.C.A level 1result ? If not then what is the best solution ?.
asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes


Yes you can use ACCA Part I certificate to apply for BSc Administration at UPSA. You will be admitted to Level 200. Universities like Legon and Knust normally do not accept ACCA for direct admission.