Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

1 Answer

+1 vote


I already told you in your last question that schools pay waec to verify applicants results so they will have access to everyone's results whether they are blocked or not.

askmeghana i think the right answer for him is to go and pay the amount he can not owe shs and proceed to university,if you have money to pay for university education,why not pay for shs debt? i sense he spent hi fees.go and pay lest waec wont releasebor verify ur result

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

155k users