• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.8k questions

24.3k answers

28.8k users

Please apart from SSCE/WASCE certificate, is there any other cert that someone can use to apply for Bsc medicine in Ghana?
Secondly, I am boy of 24 years and am still holding my virginity I want to keep it till marriage , does it going to affect me both my health and marriage?
asked in Education

1 Answer

0 votes


You can apply for Medicine with a Bsc degree that is science based.

Also there is no negative health issues associated with virginity. If you are a virgin and want to keep it that way, do not worry because your are safe.