• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

39k users

I'm currently in GPS with wassce cert.I want to upgrade to diploma or a degree in information technology and then join the army.Is it a good idea and is it allowed to switch from one security service to another.I'm always interested in joining GAF.Please I need ur advise.
asked in Employment/Jobs

1 Answer

0 votes


After upgrading to diploma or degree, you can apply to the ARMY as a military Police since you already have policing experience. It will be a smooth transition. The best thing to do is upgrade to degree instead of diploma. You can always switch from one service to the other. There is no law prohibiting such a switch