in General Information by
pls do I have make another birth certificate and put  my new name if I want to swear an affidavit in the court to ammend my name and if so am in Tamale do I have to go Accra?

1 Answer

0 votes
yes you must make new birth certificate.go with your affidavit visit any regional hospital or birth and death office near your district to make the will cost abt 50cedis but go wid 100cedis.
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users