Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

CAN I USE AFFIDAVITS TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE(date of birth on birth cert is different from the one on my school cert)?   ....will it be accepted...?

1 Answer

0 votes
yes you can, remember to go to the screening center with the Affidavit
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

154k users