Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

2 Answers

0 votes

Andacava, Bosnia does not have a consulate in Ghana and most of Africa. So please let the person approach their foreign affairs in Bosnia and they will best explain to him the process through which he should go and the consulate to use. This is the best way to g through.

0 votes

Andacava, since you are an adult, you need a visa to travel even if someone is sending you. But it will be better if the person can make inquiries about his from the bosnia immigration department or foreign affairs before coming to pick you so that he or she will just follow the procedure when they come to ghana with the papers