Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Is it just for a visit or for an extended stay. And Andacava from which country in Europe is the person staying. Firstly the visa requirements to travel to anywhere in Europe is a Schengen visa which you must have but the processes to get one differ from each Europe country. However with a Schengen visa you can visit any European country. Let me know the answer to the questions asked earlier. Thank you.

selected by