Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.1k answers

148k users

Please what program I suppose to offer at the university to become a nursing training teacher and which universities offer that particular program?Thanks
in Education
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes

To teach in a nursing training college you need to have your masters degree in any of these programs:



Medical laboratory sciences

Community health

Public Health