Message Us On Whatsapp

asked by Maxwell
please I surpose to send the hard copy of the on line  finished application with my result slip and a pasport picture through e -mail to the schoor but I don't know the principal e -mail address, what do I do or can I post it?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
Hello , You need to post the forms to the school's postal address. search on this website for the address of peki college of education
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal