• Register
Log In

Marketers and biomedical scientist needed. Send your CV to [email protected] or call +233 30 331 6939

Still want to go to school this year? >>> Apply through the Central Applications Office Now. Admissions are Still in Progress. Click Here to Apply!

The following students have gained admission through the askmeghana Central Applications Office >>> Check Your Admission Status Here

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27k questions

25.6k answers

100k users

1.Pls if i have b.ed in physics from uew but i want to do my masters at knust do i need to do their bsc in physics before they will allow me for the masters?
2.if a job or a higher degree programme requires Bsc and unfortunately you have B.ed, what will u do
3.advantages of Bsc over B.ed in physics
4. Which ghana university offers MPhil and PhD in physics. Tnks
in University of Education

1 Answer

0 votes
All you need a to offer a masters in physics is a first degree in physics. Whether Bsc or B.ed is not important.

If a job requires bsc then you cannot apply with b.ed. If a job requires B.ed, you can apply with Bsc either.

There is no advantage of Bsc over B.ed

Legon, Knust , UDS all offer masters and doctorate in Physics