Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

I want to know after obtaining my First Degree in Business Administration will I be placed on High court Registrar grade. Will I be promoted and converted from being Interpreter to join the Registrar Class without remaining an Interpreter (ie to become a High Court Registrar).

in General Information
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

1 vote

To do that, there are two methods

  1. you will have to apply for the position of a high court registrar whiles you are no more an interpreter.

  2. You discuss your intentions with your superior and seek directions from him how you can be converted from interpreter to court registrar.

The judicial service do not make their promotion structure public so it is very difficult to get correct information like the promotional model they use.One thing we know is that the BSc administration qualifies you to be a court registrar and since you already work at the judicial service, the promotion and therefore subsequent conversion should be very easy to do. We are currently trying to get their promotional model so we will publish it when we get our hands on it.

Amfree, any update about the promotional model of the judicial service