Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Can u replace the WAEC certificate with a cadet certificate in sending ur admission to TTC since the normal WAEC certificate is not yet out...

in General Information
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes

You can't replace the waec certificate with any other certificate. Waec said that they will release the certificates before march ends so find out if your schools own has been released by calling waec on 0302-685901- 4. Please call them tomorrow as they do not work on week ends