Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

I'm an interpreter at the Judicial Service currently studying at the Presy University College, Okwahu Campus with the approval of the Management of Judicial Service. Will I be converted to the Registrar class when I submit my certificate for convertion after I complete the program ?

in General Information
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

1 vote

Chief kindly let me know if I get what you are saying correctly if not let me know. You are asking if you will be 'promoted' in the sense of the word to join the registrar class in the courts after you finish your programme at the Presby University and you submit your certificate.

Please let me know if I am right so we can properly verify for you.

TT I want to know after obtaining my First Degree will I be placed on High court Registrar grade. Will I be promoted and converted from being Interpreter to join the Registrar Class without remaining an Interpreter (ie to become a High Court Registrar).