• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.3k questions

25k answers

47.3k users

pls when I was filling my online ucc forms I mis represented my postal address and I want to change my first program too but I ve printed it out but I haven't posted it yet .pls can I make changes on that

1 Answer

0 votes

If you have not posted the forms, make login to the admission portal, make corrections and print it out again.