To be a successful blogger, you must have the following.
1. First identify why you want to blog. Is it because of money, passion, etc?
1. A blog must solve a real problem. What are going to blog about? Are you just going to blog about random useless information?
Example: Students in Ghana have a real fear with Maths as a result most students fail core maths which affect their ability to pursue higher education
Can your blog help solve a real problem such as these?
Example 2: Statistics shows that most Ghanaians do not know how to write a proper Job Application which makes it difficult for them to get a job.
Can your blog help fix that issue?
3. Once you know what your blog purpose is, you need a website to start blogging.
If you do not have the skills or money to build a website, you can create a free blog on services like:
or create a facebook page to start
4. If you have about 800ghs, you can get a correct website bearing your brand name
5. Once your site is built. You can then start blogging to solve the problem your blog is meant to solve.
6. Get money to start marketing your blog on the internet, tv , radio etc
7. If you dont have money to market your blog, learn Online Marketing and market your blog without spending a lot of money.
Goodluck and let know if you need more explanation.