please if i gain admission to offer diploma in basic education at uew and at the same time i qualify to join the police,which should i go for

1 Answer

0 votes

You must first do your diploma in basic education and apply to the police when you graduate.
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users