• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

57.5k users

asked in Places

1 Answer

0 votes

It depends on your current level of Qualifications.

If you are a wassce/ssce holder.

You need a passport,

wassce/ssce certificate

a transcript,

a letter of recommendation

SAT (optional)


If you have a bachelors degree,

You need a passport,

2 letters of recommendation from 2 proferssors

A transcript

Research Proposal (optional)