Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by
pls i am in level 100 @ training college,buh i want to buy UEW forms,due to de rumour of posting.i had D7 in maths so i used it 4 de training.
Buh i hav wrote de Novdec n had B3.due to dat i want to persue de degree dan de diploma.pls is ma decision ohk?
     so shd i go 4 de university?
pls i may ask ;after immediatly u graduated frm training college can u cont. to persue degree straight widout

1 Answer

0 votes

Whether your decision is okay or not you are the only one that knows.

You can apply straight to UEW after graduating and doing your national service.

It will be better to complete the training college since you are already there.

People who go to the university with a diploma after some working experience always do better than the others. Note: next time dont use please can you help me as a question title.

Use correct question title
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

269k users