Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by
on de forms which x to be endorsed by some one of higher position dey ve also indicated on it dat for students who wrote their exams in school it must be signed by ur formal school headmaster or principal.
can u pls explain to me cuz I don't understand dat part n I completed in 2015

1 Answer

0 votes

It means if you are not a private student (people who write novdec) you can let the head of your SHS to sign for you.
pls can u let ur JHS headmaster sign for u?

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

155k users